How to make Beef Bourguignonne. Beef Bourguignon. Beef Bourguignonne is the perfect dish for dinner.
1 lb of quality beef, cubed
salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 lb of pearl onions
2 medium carrots,sliced
3/4 tsp of marjoram
3/4 tsp of thyme
4 tbsp of parsley
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
4-5 slices of bacon
3/4 cup of red wine
1 cup of beef broth
2 tbsp of tomato paste
1/4 cup of flour
12 oz of mushrooms, quartered
1. Season the cubed beef with salt and pepper.
2. Add the seasoned beef to a medium glass bowl and combine with the pearl onions, carrots, marjoram, thyme, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, red wine. Stir and cover. Let this marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
3. In a skillet, cook 4-5 slices of bacon and then cut the bacon into pieces.
4. To a slow cooker, add the meat mixture, bacon pieces, red wine and beef broth.
5. Next add tomato paste.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Stir everything together and then cover.
8. This stew can cook for between 4 and 8 hours depending on your schedule.
9. Towards the end of the cooking process, blend the flour with beef stock from the pot to make a sluree. Then add it to the stew
Visit www.holidaykitchen.tv for printable recipes and to buy the dvd.
Duration : 0:2:6
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: beef, Beef Bourguignonne Dinner Recipe, Bourguignonn, Christmas, Crawford Farm Meat, dinner, Holidays, meat, Prime Beef, recipe, recipes, Simmer, Slow, stew, Stock, vegetables
Pork BBQ Ribs Recipe – Beef Barbecue Ribs Recipe
Barbecue ribs may be a summer favorite, but are delicious year-round! Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows us the most popular rib varieties and shares a recipe for how to barbecue baby back ribs on the grill. Pass those napkins!
Easy BBQ Ribs
4 lb. pork baby back ribs
1 cup BULL’S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Cut ribs into 2-rib sections
Place ribs in the Dutch oven or stockpot. Add enough water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. Drain.
Heat grill to medium heat. Grill ribs 10 mins. Or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbecue sauce.
– Serve with a hot baked potato and crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
– Cut ribs into sections as directed. Place in large microwaveable bowl. Add 1/2 cup water. Microwave on HIGH 20 min., gently stirring after 10 min.; drain. Grill as directed.
– Prepare using KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce.
Orange Barbecued Ribs
Prep Time : 5 min
Total Time : 1 hr 35 min
1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp. orange zest
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
3 lb. pork spareribs or baby back ribs
MIX barbecue sauce, zest, juice and pepper.
PLACE ribs, bone-sides down, on grill.
GRILL, uncovered, 30 min. on each side. Brush with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 30 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture.
– Balance this special occasion entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and vegetable.
– Heat grill to low heat. Substitute 1 (3-lb.) cut-up broiler-fryer chicken for the ribs. Place chicken, skin-sides down, on greased grill. Grill, uncovered, 50 min. to 1 hour or until chicken is done (165°F), turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce mixture the last 15 min. of grilling time. Makes 5 servings.
Use Your Oven
– Heat oven to 350°F. Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture the last 30 min. of baking time.
pork bbq ribs recipe
grill barbecue ribs recipe
grilling pork bbq ribs
grill bbq beef ribs
grilling barbecue pork ribs
bbq baby back ribs
Duration : 0:3:21
Categories: Quality Pork Tags: baby, barbecue, barbecue ribs, barbeque, bbq, bbq beef ribs, bbq pork ribs, bbq ribs, bbq ribs recipe, beef, boil, canadian, charcoal, cook, cooked, cooking, dry, Easy, gas, grill, grilled, grilling, how, howdini, kraft, Loin, make, pork, recipe, Ribs, rub, sauce, short, Slow, spare, To
Take a bone in leg of lamb, smoke on the BBQ for 6 hours and you have a prime rib style of meat that makes many tasty dishes! Here we are cooking it up Italian style and baking some Lamb Fritata (or how ever youtube spells it) with bacon, egg, and hash browns obrien! A mini skillet and loaf all at once!
Duration : 0:3:41