Randy was on ABC News Channel 20 demonstrating how to cook BBQ pork ribs
Duration : 0:5:24
Here is a perfect set and forget recipes for the cold winter months. Perfect for those who find it hard to dedicate time in the kitchen to cook. With this crock pot chicken and gravy recipe, all you do is dump in the ingredients and let it cook on its own. If you are not too sure as what to serve this with, take a look at our Prime Pairings category to give you some ideas. Also remember to keep checking back for more great quality meat recipes.
Crock Pot Chicken And Gravy
What You Will Need:
- Six boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Two packs of chicken gravy mix (I like McCormick)
- One can of low fat and low sodium cream of chicken soup
- Two cups of water
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
What To Do:
- dry gravy mix, water, the soup and your salt and ground pepper. Mix together until your gravy is as smooth as you can possibly get it. Now simply p
our your gravy mixture over your chicken in the crock pot. Put on the lid and cook everything on a low heat for about four hours, until your chicken is cooked all the way through. Once the chicken is cooked you can eat it alone or serve over mashed potatoes, rice or even on toast or over pasta. Serve hot and enjoy!
If you like this recipe check out:
Categories: Grade A Poultry Tags: chicken, Cooking Quality Meats, Crawford Farm Meat, crock pot chicken and gravy, easy chicken and gravy recipe, how to make chicken and gravy, sauce, slow cooker chicken and gravy
Not only is this recipe great because it cuts down on the fat by griddling – not frying – the meat, you also get to regulate how you like your steak done by cooking it first. It’s really important to use a good-quality oyster sauce because this is the base flavour. Also, remember the secret to stir-frying is to have all your ingredients prepared before you start.
Ready in 20 minutes
The noodle dish
* 100g wide rice noodles
* 200g lean sirloin steak, trimmed of all fat
* Olive oil spray
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
* 2cm knob of ginger, peeled and finely shredded
* 3 spring onions, cut in half widthways then lengthways through the middle
* 10 small shiitake mushrooms, 5 large ones cut in half
* 100g tenderstem broccoli, sliced lengthways through the middle
* 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 red chilli, sliced
* 3 tablespoons premium oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Method: How to cook healthy ho fan beef noodles
1. Boil the kettle. Place the rice noodles in a large bowl, pour over the boiled water and cover with clingfilm. Leave for five minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water to prevent them sticking together (they will heat up again when you add them to the stir-fry).
3. Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Spritz the steak with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the steak onto the griddle pan and grill for one to two minutes on each side. This will give you a nice medium-rare steak.
5. If you like it more or less cooked, change the cooking time accordingly, but remember that when you add the steak to the stir-fry it will cook a little more.
6. Remove from heat and leave to rest for five minutes. Slice thinly widthways.
7. To make the sauce, mix the ingredients together with a splash of water.
8. Heat a wok. Add the olive oil and throw in the garlic, ginger, spring onion, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli and peppers and stir-fry for two minutes.
9. Pour over the sauce, and add the noodles and steak. Give it a big stir until combined and serve topped with the chilli.
Duration : 0:1:36
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: beef, cooking, diet, Easy, fan, fat, Flavour, halal, Healthy, ho, low, mushroom, noodles, oyster, quality, recipe, rice, sauce, shiitake, Sirloin, soy, steak, stir-fry, wide, wok, حلال
Learn how to make restaurant-quality baby back ribs ribs using our Rib Kit. They fully cook in your oven then finish on your grill. They are delicious!!!
Duration : 0:9:31
Pork BBQ Ribs Recipe – Beef Barbecue Ribs Recipe
Barbecue ribs may be a summer favorite, but are delicious year-round! Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows us the most popular rib varieties and shares a recipe for how to barbecue baby back ribs on the grill. Pass those napkins!
Easy BBQ Ribs
4 lb. pork baby back ribs
1 cup BULL’S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Cut ribs into 2-rib sections
Place ribs in the Dutch oven or stockpot. Add enough water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. Drain.
Heat grill to medium heat. Grill ribs 10 mins. Or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbecue sauce.
– Serve with a hot baked potato and crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
– Cut ribs into sections as directed. Place in large microwaveable bowl. Add 1/2 cup water. Microwave on HIGH 20 min., gently stirring after 10 min.; drain. Grill as directed.
– Prepare using KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce.
Orange Barbecued Ribs
Prep Time : 5 min
Total Time : 1 hr 35 min
1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp. orange zest
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
3 lb. pork spareribs or baby back ribs
MIX barbecue sauce, zest, juice and pepper.
PLACE ribs, bone-sides down, on grill.
GRILL, uncovered, 30 min. on each side. Brush with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 30 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture.
– Balance this special occasion entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and vegetable.
– Heat grill to low heat. Substitute 1 (3-lb.) cut-up broiler-fryer chicken for the ribs. Place chicken, skin-sides down, on greased grill. Grill, uncovered, 50 min. to 1 hour or until chicken is done (165°F), turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce mixture the last 15 min. of grilling time. Makes 5 servings.
Use Your Oven
– Heat oven to 350°F. Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture the last 30 min. of baking time.
pork bbq ribs recipe
grill barbecue ribs recipe
grilling pork bbq ribs
grill bbq beef ribs
grilling barbecue pork ribs
bbq baby back ribs
Duration : 0:3:21
Categories: Quality Pork Tags: baby, barbecue, barbecue ribs, barbeque, bbq, bbq beef ribs, bbq pork ribs, bbq ribs, bbq ribs recipe, beef, boil, canadian, charcoal, cook, cooked, cooking, dry, Easy, gas, grill, grilled, grilling, how, howdini, kraft, Loin, make, pork, recipe, Ribs, rub, sauce, short, Slow, spare, To
Atlanta BBQ and Gourmet Caterer / Grocery store, Douglasville Retail Meat and Smokehouse offers a wide variety of ribs for barbeque grilling. Owner David Widaski, a butcher for over 30 years and originally from Texas, shares the various cuts of ribs that you can purchase at the store or prepare at home and goes over the typical KC barbecue style of sauce application to get a nice thick crust.
The Smokehouse also offers a variety of spice rubs for the home chef to get restaurant quality at home. For more information, stop by the shop, visit www.MyGourmetSteaks.com or call 770-577-2374.
Ask about our deer processing and holiday meats, including both fried and smoked hams and organic turkeys. Call for your free holiday planner.
Duration : 0:6:53
Ellen Huang demonstrates the way to make Chinese Pork Dumplings. Kathir Vel and team follow and help her. Nice video with a faint chinese song playing in the background.
How to make dumplings, eat with chop sticks, make dumpling dipping sauce, enjoy good food, cook with friends.
Duration : 0:5:57
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a luscious Horseradish Sauce. This is a great combination of mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon rind, and grated horseradish. This wonderful sauce is quite versatile, and you can use it in many ways!
½ cup mayonnaise
½ cup sour cream
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
1/8 to 1/4 cup grated horseradish (I used the jarred variety, and I only used 1/8 cup; it’s up to your taste. Don’t use the creamy style, because it is not strong enough.)
In a small bowl, combine ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup sour cream, 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind, and 1/8 to 1/4 cup grated horseradish. Stir until well combined. Pour into a small serving dish, and provide a serving spoon. I serve this with roast beef, prime rib, and steak. It is also a great spread for roast beef sandwiches, plus you can use it with anything that is enhanced by horseradish flavor. I will be uploading the beef that this sauce was made to accompany tomorrow! I hope you like it! –Betty
Duration : 0:5:5
Categories: Prime Beef Tags: appetizer, baking, beef, Betty, Betty's, bettyskitchen, channel, cooking, course, cream, dip, DIY, educational, entrée, grated, home, homemade, homestyle, horseradish, how, instructional, lemon, made, main, make, mayonnaise, prime, Rib, rind, roast, sandwich, sauce, sour, Southern, spread, steak, stove, Style, To, Top, Tutorial, vlog, youtube, zest