Learn how to make restaurant-quality baby back ribs ribs using our Rib Kit. They fully cook in your oven then finish on your grill. They are delicious!!!
Duration : 0:9:31
Pork BBQ Ribs Recipe – Beef Barbecue Ribs Recipe
Barbecue ribs may be a summer favorite, but are delicious year-round! Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows us the most popular rib varieties and shares a recipe for how to barbecue baby back ribs on the grill. Pass those napkins!
Easy BBQ Ribs
4 lb. pork baby back ribs
1 cup BULL’S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Cut ribs into 2-rib sections
Place ribs in the Dutch oven or stockpot. Add enough water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. Drain.
Heat grill to medium heat. Grill ribs 10 mins. Or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbecue sauce.
– Serve with a hot baked potato and crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
– Cut ribs into sections as directed. Place in large microwaveable bowl. Add 1/2 cup water. Microwave on HIGH 20 min., gently stirring after 10 min.; drain. Grill as directed.
– Prepare using KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce.
Orange Barbecued Ribs
Prep Time : 5 min
Total Time : 1 hr 35 min
1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp. orange zest
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
3 lb. pork spareribs or baby back ribs
MIX barbecue sauce, zest, juice and pepper.
PLACE ribs, bone-sides down, on grill.
GRILL, uncovered, 30 min. on each side. Brush with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 30 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture.
– Balance this special occasion entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and vegetable.
– Heat grill to low heat. Substitute 1 (3-lb.) cut-up broiler-fryer chicken for the ribs. Place chicken, skin-sides down, on greased grill. Grill, uncovered, 50 min. to 1 hour or until chicken is done (165°F), turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce mixture the last 15 min. of grilling time. Makes 5 servings.
Use Your Oven
– Heat oven to 350°F. Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture the last 30 min. of baking time.
pork bbq ribs recipe
grill barbecue ribs recipe
grilling pork bbq ribs
grill bbq beef ribs
grilling barbecue pork ribs
bbq baby back ribs
Duration : 0:3:21
Categories: Quality Pork Tags: baby, barbecue, barbecue ribs, barbeque, bbq, bbq beef ribs, bbq pork ribs, bbq ribs, bbq ribs recipe, beef, boil, canadian, charcoal, cook, cooked, cooking, dry, Easy, gas, grill, grilled, grilling, how, howdini, kraft, Loin, make, pork, recipe, Ribs, rub, sauce, short, Slow, spare, To
Atlanta BBQ and Gourmet Caterer / Grocery store, Douglasville Retail Meat and Smokehouse offers a wide variety of ribs for barbeque grilling. Owner David Widaski, a butcher for over 30 years and originally from Texas, shares the various cuts of ribs that you can purchase at the store or prepare at home and goes over the typical KC barbecue style of sauce application to get a nice thick crust.
The Smokehouse also offers a variety of spice rubs for the home chef to get restaurant quality at home. For more information, stop by the shop, visit www.MyGourmetSteaks.com or call 770-577-2374.
Ask about our deer processing and holiday meats, including both fried and smoked hams and organic turkeys. Call for your free holiday planner.
Duration : 0:6:53
Looking for a real good eating Beef Steak for your next BBQ? Then, check out the infamous Porterhouse Steak. It’s actually two steaks in one -a New York Strip and a Tenderloin, also known as a Fillet Mignon. Similar to the T-Bone Steak but with a difference, as explained by the BBQ Pit Boys.
One of the BBQ Pit Boys demonstrates what to look for when purchasing a quality Porterhouse steak, what makes a Porterhouse different from a T-Bone, how to properly sear it, and then barbecue it over an open flame on the grill!
You can print out this BBQ Pit Boys recipe at http://www.BBQPitBoys.com
Duration : 0:5:26