This is a simple, cheap, delicious filipino pork adobo, you may also use chicken or you can put both. Garlic fried rice and egg is a good combination with this dish. Enjoy the show ^_^
DISCLAIMER: Since FTC have a new law, I just want to make it clear that I bought and purchase everything that I use/own on this video, NON of the products are given to me for advertisement or for any commercial use. I spent my own money for everything you will see on this video.
video quality will improve
Duration : 0:7:22
The scene reigns supreme at the glamorous SoHo outpost of the famed Cipriani restaurant empire, a sprawling, ground-level loft space with tables spilling out onto the neighborhoods main drag, West Broadway. Being the liveliest of the Cipriani clan of dining establishments and bars, this location can always be counted on for prime people-spotting and high-quality, if a bit expensive, Northern Italian cuisine. But the real reason to be here is the party-like atmosphere, which regularly draws boldface names like Denzel Washington, Gisele Bündchen, Nicole Richie, Leonardo DiCaprio and others. Fabulous Peter Beard photographs of Africa adorn the walls, while a glittering chandelier drips light on the attractive crowd sipping the house drink: the Bellini. Upstairs, the snug, Alpine-ski-lodge-style attic functions as an exclusive members-only club for the famous and the ultra-rich. On Sunday nights, it’s home to a supermodel karaoke party, where a who’s-who of A-list celebs and other glitterati types get together to guzzle champagne by the magnum and sing their favorite tunes.
The Menu: You will find most of the classic Venetian dishes familiar from the other Cipriani restaurants, but downtown offers a few nods to the slim waistlines of fashion-conscious SoHo. Note the special section of the menu dedicated to “gaining weight safely.” The lighter treats include burrata di bufala with soft polenta; fresh tomato salad; and tuna salad with cherry tomatoes and capers. If a bulging belly is of no concern, go for heartier fare, like calves liver alla Veneziana with grilled polenta; tagliolini with duck ragú; or veal medallions alla pizzaiola with rice pilaf. For dessert, crêpes alla crème are a sweet finish.
The Must-Have: Start with the carpaccio, which the restaurant claims was invented at the original and legendary Harry’s Bar in Venice, where the Cipriani restaurant empire was born in the 1940s. And of course, order a Bellini, a sparkling concoction of prosecco and peach purée invented by none other than Giuseppe Cipriani at Harry’s Bar as well. Named after a 15th-century Venetian painter, the sweet cocktail flowed freely during the heyday of Harry’s Bar, when the likes of Ernest Hemingway, Orson Welles, Charlie Chaplin and Peggy Guggenheim held court.
Duration : 0:2:36
This is own version of cooking PORK MENUDO… I’m sorry about the quality of the video…
Duration : 0:9:35
Pork BBQ Ribs Recipe – Beef Barbecue Ribs Recipe
Barbecue ribs may be a summer favorite, but are delicious year-round! Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows us the most popular rib varieties and shares a recipe for how to barbecue baby back ribs on the grill. Pass those napkins!
Easy BBQ Ribs
4 lb. pork baby back ribs
1 cup BULL’S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Cut ribs into 2-rib sections
Place ribs in the Dutch oven or stockpot. Add enough water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. Drain.
Heat grill to medium heat. Grill ribs 10 mins. Or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbecue sauce.
– Serve with a hot baked potato and crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
– Cut ribs into sections as directed. Place in large microwaveable bowl. Add 1/2 cup water. Microwave on HIGH 20 min., gently stirring after 10 min.; drain. Grill as directed.
– Prepare using KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce.
Orange Barbecued Ribs
Prep Time : 5 min
Total Time : 1 hr 35 min
1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp. orange zest
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
3 lb. pork spareribs or baby back ribs
MIX barbecue sauce, zest, juice and pepper.
PLACE ribs, bone-sides down, on grill.
GRILL, uncovered, 30 min. on each side. Brush with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 30 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture.
– Balance this special occasion entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and vegetable.
– Heat grill to low heat. Substitute 1 (3-lb.) cut-up broiler-fryer chicken for the ribs. Place chicken, skin-sides down, on greased grill. Grill, uncovered, 50 min. to 1 hour or until chicken is done (165°F), turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce mixture the last 15 min. of grilling time. Makes 5 servings.
Use Your Oven
– Heat oven to 350°F. Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture the last 30 min. of baking time.
pork bbq ribs recipe
grill barbecue ribs recipe
grilling pork bbq ribs
grill bbq beef ribs
grilling barbecue pork ribs
bbq baby back ribs
Duration : 0:3:21
Categories: Quality Pork Tags: baby, barbecue, barbecue ribs, barbeque, bbq, bbq beef ribs, bbq pork ribs, bbq ribs, bbq ribs recipe, beef, boil, canadian, charcoal, cook, cooked, cooking, dry, Easy, gas, grill, grilled, grilling, how, howdini, kraft, Loin, make, pork, recipe, Ribs, rub, sauce, short, Slow, spare, To
Here’s my first video in a series of cooking instructions, recipes, tips and how cheap it is compared to what you’d buy in stores for the same equivalent amount.
Noodles in soup with corn and meat
#97 – Top Favorites (Today) – Howto & Style – Canada
#68 – Top Rated (Today) – Howto & Style – Canada
Duration : 0:6:33
A secret method for perfect medium-rare prime rib of beef EVERY time.
Visit http://foodwishes.com, to get the ingredients, and watch over 200 free video recipes! Leave me a comment there.
Duration : 0:3:37
Welcome to demo, my cooking show. In this episode, I’ll be making;
Parpadelle Pasta in a Mascarpone Rosemary Cream Sauce with Cornish Game Hen meat, Yellow Squash and Zucchini
Hope you enjoy it!
For more information, recipes, and higher quality versions of my shows, please visit my site;
Duration : 0:6:37
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: beef, casey, chef, chicken, cook, cooking, Cooking Quality Meats, cooking roast beef, Crawford Farm Meat, delicious, demo, eat, fish, food, how, jason, kitchen, learn, pasta, Prime Beef, Prime Beef Cuts, Prime Cuts, Prime Cuts of Meat, Prime Meat, quality beef, quality meat, recipe, salad, show, To, tv
Not only is this recipe great because it cuts down on the fat by griddling – not frying – the meat, you also get to regulate how you like your steak done by cooking it first. It’s really important to use a good-quality oyster sauce because this is the base flavour. Also, remember the secret to stir-frying is to have all your ingredients prepared before you start.
Ready in 20 minutes
The noodle dish
* 100g wide rice noodles
* 200g lean sirloin steak, trimmed of all fat
* Olive oil spray
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
* 2cm knob of ginger, peeled and finely shredded
* 3 spring onions, cut in half widthways then lengthways through the middle
* 10 small shiitake mushrooms, 5 large ones cut in half
* 100g tenderstem broccoli, sliced lengthways through the middle
* 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 red chilli, sliced
* 3 tablespoons premium oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Method: How to cook healthy ho fan beef noodles
1. Boil the kettle. Place the rice noodles in a large bowl, pour over the boiled water and cover with clingfilm. Leave for five minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water to prevent them sticking together (they will heat up again when you add them to the stir-fry).
3. Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Spritz the steak with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the steak onto the griddle pan and grill for one to two minutes on each side. This will give you a nice medium-rare steak.
5. If you like it more or less cooked, change the cooking time accordingly, but remember that when you add the steak to the stir-fry it will cook a little more.
6. Remove from heat and leave to rest for five minutes. Slice thinly widthways.
7. To make the sauce, mix the ingredients together with a splash of water.
8. Heat a wok. Add the olive oil and throw in the garlic, ginger, spring onion, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli and peppers and stir-fry for two minutes.
9. Pour over the sauce, and add the noodles and steak. Give it a big stir until combined and serve topped with the chilli.
Duration : 0:1:36
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: beef, cooking, diet, Easy, fan, fat, Flavour, halal, Healthy, ho, low, mushroom, noodles, oyster, quality, recipe, rice, sauce, shiitake, Sirloin, soy, steak, stir-fry, wide, wok, حلال
Slender Portion Spinach Mac and Cheese Muffins
Here is a great recipe for a healthier version of Mac and Cheese. Not only are the ingredients better for you, but making them this way also helps you not over eat on this delicious dish!
4 cups of cooked whole wheat/high fiber macaroni
1 Tablespoon of butter
1 Tablespoon of flour
1 cup of milk (skim)
1 clove of garlic (minced)
3 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese (sharp)
3 ounces of shredded Gruyere cheese
1 egg white
1 cup of fresh spinach (cooked)
Salt & pepper
First, pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees. Then, lightly mist a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, now set aside. Next take a small sauce pot and melt the butter over a med heat, add your flour, mix it into the butter until it is thick. Now stir in the garlic and milk; bring the mixture to just under a boil. Add your cheese and whisk it all together until thoroughly combined into a sauce. Remove cheese sauce from the heat and mix in both the egg white and egg until combined. Take a large bowl, combine the spinach, pasta, salt and pepper, and cheese sauce. Mix them together. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin cups. Bake them for 10-15 minutes or until the tops slightly brown. Let them cool for about 5 minutes before taking them out of the muffin tin.
Categories: Prime Pairings Tags: cooking, Crawford Farm Meat, easy mac and cheese, food, healthy mac and cheese, healthy mac and cheese muffins, mac and cheese, mac and cheese recipe, prime pairings, quality, recipe, recipes, side dish recipes, sides, slender portion mac and cheese, spinach mac and cheese muffins
Match™ premium meat alternative looks like meat. It tastes like meat. It prepares like meat. Because it is meat from a healthier source. Match is a gourmet-quality vegan match for animal meat. So it provides the taste, texture and nutrition meat lovers want, without the saturated fats, cholesterol, hormones or antibiotics of animal meat.
Theyre the perfectly healthy, perfectly easy premium meat ingredients for your favorite recipes.
Duration : 0:3:19