Pork BBQ Ribs Recipe – Beef Barbecue Ribs Recipe
Barbecue ribs may be a summer favorite, but are delicious year-round! Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows us the most popular rib varieties and shares a recipe for how to barbecue baby back ribs on the grill. Pass those napkins!
Easy BBQ Ribs
4 lb. pork baby back ribs
1 cup BULL’S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Cut ribs into 2-rib sections
Place ribs in the Dutch oven or stockpot. Add enough water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. Drain.
Heat grill to medium heat. Grill ribs 10 mins. Or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbecue sauce.
- Serve with a hot baked potato and crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
- Cut ribs into sections as directed. Place in large microwaveable bowl. Add 1/2 cup water. Microwave on HIGH 20 min., gently stirring after 10 min.; drain. Grill as directed.
- Prepare using KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce.
Orange Barbecued Ribs
Prep Time : 5 min
Total Time : 1 hr 35 min
1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp. orange zest
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
3 lb. pork spareribs or baby back ribs
MIX barbecue sauce, zest, juice and pepper.
PLACE ribs, bone-sides down, on grill.
GRILL, uncovered, 30 min. on each side. Brush with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 30 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture.
- Balance this special occasion entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and vegetable.
- Heat grill to low heat. Substitute 1 (3-lb.) cut-up broiler-fryer chicken for the ribs. Place chicken, skin-sides down, on greased grill. Grill, uncovered, 50 min. to 1 hour or until chicken is done (165°F), turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce mixture the last 15 min. of grilling time. Makes 5 servings.
Use Your Oven
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture the last 30 min. of baking time.
pork bbq ribs recipe
grill barbecue ribs recipe
grilling pork bbq ribs
grill bbq beef ribs
grilling barbecue pork ribs
bbq baby back ribs
Duration : 0:3:21
Categories: Quality Pork Tags: baby, barbecue, barbecue ribs, barbeque, bbq, bbq beef ribs, bbq pork ribs, bbq ribs, bbq ribs recipe, beef, boil, canadian, charcoal, cook, cooked, cooking, dry, Easy, gas, grill, grilled, grilling, how, howdini, kraft, Loin, make, pork, recipe, Ribs, rub, sauce, short, Slow, spare, To
How to make delicious Korean pork bone soup, enough for 2 or 3 servings.
Full recipe is on my site: http://www.maangchi.com/recipes/gamjatang
Duration : 0:6:30
Some of the best Quality Time with your family can be found in the kitchen with simple kids recipes. In this episode, Daddy Brad enlists the help of his kids in cooking a unique beef recipe – meat muffins. Inspired by cupcakes, this easy recipe uses beef as a muffin and mashed potatoes as frosting. It’s sure to become one of your favorite family meals. DadLabs ep 462 brought to you by BabyBjorn. Distributed by Tubemogul.
Duration : 0:3:25
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: beef recipe, cooking, cooking recipes, cupcake, cupcake recipe, cupcake recipes, cupcakes, daddy brad, dadlabs, easy recipe, easy recipes, frosting, kids cooking, kids recipes, mashed potatoes, meals, muffin, muffins, potato recipe, potato recipes, potatoes, quality time, recipe, recipes, recipes beef
Welcome to demo, my cooking show. In this episode, I’ll be making;
Parpadelle Pasta in a Mascarpone Rosemary Cream Sauce with Cornish Game Hen meat, Yellow Squash and Zucchini
Hope you enjoy it!
For more information, recipes, and higher quality versions of my shows, please visit my site;
Duration : 0:6:37
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: beef, casey, chef, chicken, cook, cooking, Cooking Quality Meats, cooking roast beef, Crawford Farm Meat, delicious, demo, eat, fish, food, how, jason, kitchen, learn, pasta, Prime Beef, Prime Beef Cuts, Prime Cuts, Prime Cuts of Meat, Prime Meat, quality beef, quality meat, recipe, salad, show, To, tv
Not only is this recipe great because it cuts down on the fat by griddling – not frying – the meat, you also get to regulate how you like your steak done by cooking it first. It’s really important to use a good-quality oyster sauce because this is the base flavour. Also, remember the secret to stir-frying is to have all your ingredients prepared before you start.
Ready in 20 minutes
The noodle dish
* 100g wide rice noodles
* 200g lean sirloin steak, trimmed of all fat
* Olive oil spray
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
* 2cm knob of ginger, peeled and finely shredded
* 3 spring onions, cut in half widthways then lengthways through the middle
* 10 small shiitake mushrooms, 5 large ones cut in half
* 100g tenderstem broccoli, sliced lengthways through the middle
* 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 red chilli, sliced
* 3 tablespoons premium oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Method: How to cook healthy ho fan beef noodles
1. Boil the kettle. Place the rice noodles in a large bowl, pour over the boiled water and cover with clingfilm. Leave for five minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water to prevent them sticking together (they will heat up again when you add them to the stir-fry).
3. Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Spritz the steak with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the steak onto the griddle pan and grill for one to two minutes on each side. This will give you a nice medium-rare steak.
5. If you like it more or less cooked, change the cooking time accordingly, but remember that when you add the steak to the stir-fry it will cook a little more.
6. Remove from heat and leave to rest for five minutes. Slice thinly widthways.
7. To make the sauce, mix the ingredients together with a splash of water.
8. Heat a wok. Add the olive oil and throw in the garlic, ginger, spring onion, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli and peppers and stir-fry for two minutes.
9. Pour over the sauce, and add the noodles and steak. Give it a big stir until combined and serve topped with the chilli.
Duration : 0:1:36
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: beef, cooking, diet, Easy, fan, fat, Flavour, halal, Healthy, ho, low, mushroom, noodles, oyster, quality, recipe, rice, sauce, shiitake, Sirloin, soy, steak, stir-fry, wide, wok, حلال
A secret method for perfect medium-rare prime rib of beef EVERY time.
Visit http://foodwishes.com, to get the ingredients, and watch over 200 free video recipes! Leave me a comment there.
Duration : 0:3:37
GREAT ALTERNATIVE GRILLING STEAKS
In this video, Cumbrae’s owner Stephen Alexander gives you the insight into the relatively unexplored world of alternative grilling steaks. We explore the part of the animal the cuts come from, how to best prepare them and how to ask for and select the best one for your individual palate.
These alternative grilling steaks are important to Cumbrae’s nose-to-tail eating philosophy and sustainable farming practices. Not to mention, they are also great value at half the price of premium cuts and are a great way to serve steak at a big summer BBQ. Enjoy!
The Cumbrae’s tradition of farm-to-fork quality started over a decade ago when third-generation butcher Stephen Alexander first brought Cumbrae Farms’ naturally raised meats to Toronto’s food connoisseurs.
Cumbrae’s has become Toronto’s meeting place for people who love to buy, prepare and eat great food. For leading chefs, ardent connoisseurs and families who value quality, Cumbrae’s enthusiastic staff set the standard for personal service, great cooking advice and true enjoyment of food.
Read more about Cumbraes farm-to-fork philosophy at www.cumbraes.com
Created by Neil Mills and Stephen Alexander
Duration : 0:7:25
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: Aging, Alexander, alternative, Anatomy, barbeque, Bavette, bbq, beef, burger, butcher, Canada, Cap, cooking, Cumbrae, Cumbraes, delicious, dry, Dry-Aging, Farm, flank, grill, grilling, Ground, Hamburger, Hangar, Hanger, Hanging, Instructions, meat, Meats, Naturally, Nose, Nose-to-tail, Onglet, Raised, recipe, Sirloin, Skirt, steak, steaks, Stephen, tail, Tender, To, Toronto
How to make this popular BBQ dish – the full recipe is on my website http://www.maangchi.com/recipe/samgyeopsal-gui
Duration : 0:10:44
Categories: Quality Pork Tags: cooking pork, Cooking Quality Meats, cooking quality pork, Crawford Farm Meat, grilled pork, grilled pork belly, koreancooking, koreanfood, koreanrecipe, maangchi, pork, pork belly, pork dish, Prime Cuts, Prime Cuts of Meat, Prime Meat, quality meat, recipe, samgyeopsal gui, samgyupsal, YouTube recipe, 삼겹살, 삼겹살구이
The Hairy Bikers are in Mexico to demonstrate the best way to cook a delicious and traditional Mexian dish: spicy chicken and pork tetelas with salsa and refried beans. This clip also includes a ‘how-to’ guide for making tortillas. This recipe runs across two videos. Check out part one for the full recipe! Watch more high quality videos on the Food YouTube channel from BBC Worldwide here: http://www.youtube.com/bbcfood
Duration : 0:3:2
Prime Rib with Au Jus Recipe from SimpleFoodie.com. Prime Rib is meant for a feast and it never dissapoints. What is amazing is how easy it is to make and how delicious it comes out. It takes just a little work the night before roasting to enhance the mouth watering melt in your mouth flavor, but it is so worth it.
Duration : 0:2:41