Slender Portion Spinach Mac and Cheese Muffins
Here is a great recipe for a healthier version of Mac and Cheese. Not only are the ingredients better for you, but making them this way also helps you not over eat on this delicious dish!
4 cups of cooked whole wheat/high fiber macaroni
1 Tablespoon of butter
1 Tablespoon of flour
1 cup of milk (skim)
1 clove of garlic (minced)
3 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese (sharp)
3 ounces of shredded Gruyere cheese
1 egg white
1 cup of fresh spinach (cooked)
Salt & pepper
First, pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees. Then, lightly mist a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray, now set aside. Next take a small sauce pot and melt the butter over a med heat, add your flour, mix it into the butter until it is thick. Now stir in the garlic and milk; bring the mixture to just under a boil. Add your cheese and whisk it all together until thoroughly combined into a sauce. Remove cheese sauce from the heat and mix in both the egg white and egg until combined. Take a large bowl, combine the spinach, pasta, salt and pepper, and cheese sauce. Mix them together. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin cups. Bake them for 10-15 minutes or until the tops slightly brown. Let them cool for about 5 minutes before taking them out of the muffin tin.
Categories: Prime Pairings Tags: cooking, Crawford Farm Meat, easy mac and cheese, food, healthy mac and cheese, healthy mac and cheese muffins, mac and cheese, mac and cheese recipe, prime pairings, quality, recipe, recipes, side dish recipes, sides, slender portion mac and cheese, spinach mac and cheese muffins
Not only is this recipe great because it cuts down on the fat by griddling – not frying – the meat, you also get to regulate how you like your steak done by cooking it first. It’s really important to use a good-quality oyster sauce because this is the base flavour. Also, remember the secret to stir-frying is to have all your ingredients prepared before you start.
Ready in 20 minutes
The noodle dish
* 100g wide rice noodles
* 200g lean sirloin steak, trimmed of all fat
* Olive oil spray
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
* 2cm knob of ginger, peeled and finely shredded
* 3 spring onions, cut in half widthways then lengthways through the middle
* 10 small shiitake mushrooms, 5 large ones cut in half
* 100g tenderstem broccoli, sliced lengthways through the middle
* 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 red chilli, sliced
* 3 tablespoons premium oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Method: How to cook healthy ho fan beef noodles
1. Boil the kettle. Place the rice noodles in a large bowl, pour over the boiled water and cover with clingfilm. Leave for five minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water to prevent them sticking together (they will heat up again when you add them to the stir-fry).
3. Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Spritz the steak with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the steak onto the griddle pan and grill for one to two minutes on each side. This will give you a nice medium-rare steak.
5. If you like it more or less cooked, change the cooking time accordingly, but remember that when you add the steak to the stir-fry it will cook a little more.
6. Remove from heat and leave to rest for five minutes. Slice thinly widthways.
7. To make the sauce, mix the ingredients together with a splash of water.
8. Heat a wok. Add the olive oil and throw in the garlic, ginger, spring onion, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli and peppers and stir-fry for two minutes.
9. Pour over the sauce, and add the noodles and steak. Give it a big stir until combined and serve topped with the chilli.
Duration : 0:1:36
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: beef, cooking, diet, Easy, fan, fat, Flavour, halal, Healthy, ho, low, mushroom, noodles, oyster, quality, recipe, rice, sauce, shiitake, Sirloin, soy, steak, stir-fry, wide, wok, حلال
Rusty Ryan from Hatfield Quality Meats shares Easter Ham glaze recipe on NBC’s 10! Show on 3-06-09
Duration : 0:4:57
Adverts from the famous English quality lamb campaign
Duration : 0:0:20
This upload is the original Public Service Announcements spoofs as parodied by Fenslerfilm.
This video was converted from an original large format 720×480 MPEG-2 that I dug up on the FENSLERFILM website years ago. The 2nd generation format is 640×480 2-PASS VBR DIVX 4.12, with upsampled 48kHz audio, for “breathing” room. Watch in HQ for best results.
There is no higher quality version on Youtube or anywhere I’ve seen.
“Your Got Sacked”
Sorry I am not more descriptive about episode origin, but I will update later. Enjoy.
Duration : 0:2:15
Butcher Chapter from the QMS DVD Meat Quality, Science into Practice.
Duration : 0:4:5
Delicious recipe to try! This parmesan roasted potatoes recipe will pair perfectly with any quality meat of your choice to make a meal you and your family will love.
What you will need:
2 1/2 lbs of potatoes
6-8 med gold or red potatoes (peeled/cut into cubes)
1/2 tsp salt
4 Tbsp of olive oil
1/2 tsp of garlic salt
1 tsp of dried thyme
1 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
What to do:
Get a roasting pan and line with foil. Very lightly oil your foil. Then heat the oven to 400 degrees (F). Next, in a large bowl or zip-lock bag combine the potatoes with the oil, thyme, other seasonings and Parmesan. Now toss them to coat thoroughly.
Spread the mixture out in the baking pan and roast it for 55-60mins until they are nicely browned. You will need to turn them 3 or 4 times throughout the roasting time.
This will make about 4-6 servings.
Pork Chapter from the QMS DVD Meat Quality, Science into Practice. Contains some abattoir scenes.
Duration : 0:6:33
Today, the Niman Ranch network has grown to include over 650 independent American farmers. Visit the website for more information about Natural Pork.
Duration : 0:2:37
A SONG BY DEWEY TERRY….IF YOU LIKE THE BLUES…YOU’LL LOVE THIS!!!
THE BEGININIG PART ABOUT THE CHICKENS IS TITLED “REEF ADE”
THE ALBUM COVER IS MADE TO EMULATE AN OLD GRADE SCHOOL WRITING TABLET WITH 4 PAGE LEAFLET….I ONLY INCLUDED THE COVER AND 2 PAGES.
ROBB KUNKEL- RIGHT GUITAR
DANNY HOLIEN- LEFT GUITAR
DEWEY- PIANO AND VOCAL
STEVE SWENSON- BASS GUITAR
JIM HORN- SAX SOLO
Duration : 0:6:15
Categories: Grade A Poultry Tags: blues, brown, chickens, chief, don, drums, earl, evers, extra, gaga, guitar, harley, harris, harvey, mandel, mel, palmer, Poultry, quality, records, Red, sugarcane, Top, tumbleweed, value