Here is a perfect set and forget recipes for the cold winter months. Perfect for those who find it hard to dedicate time in the kitchen to cook. With this crock pot chicken and gravy recipe, all you do is dump in the ingredients and let it cook on its own. If you are not too sure as what to serve this with, take a look at our Prime Pairings category to give you some ideas. Also remember to keep checking back for more great quality meat recipes.
Crock Pot Chicken And Gravy
What You Will Need:
- Six boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Two packs of chicken gravy mix (I like McCormick)
- One can of low fat and low sodium cream of chicken soup
- Two cups of water
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
What To Do:
- dry gravy mix, water, the soup and your salt and ground pepper. Mix together until your gravy is as smooth as you can possibly get it. Now simply p
our your gravy mixture over your chicken in the crock pot. Put on the lid and cook everything on a low heat for about four hours, until your chicken is cooked all the way through. Once the chicken is cooked you can eat it alone or serve over mashed potatoes, rice or even on toast or over pasta. Serve hot and enjoy!
If you like this recipe check out:
Categories: Grade A Poultry Tags: chicken, Cooking Quality Meats, Crawford Farm Meat, crock pot chicken and gravy, easy chicken and gravy recipe, how to make chicken and gravy, sauce, slow cooker chicken and gravy