Chef Keith Floyd is in Devon to demonstrate the best way to cook a simple, easy to follow Pork Normande recipe by using local ingredients. Classic cookery video from BBC food show ‘Floyd on Food’. Watch more high quality videos on the Food YouTube channel from BBC Worldwide here: http://www.youtube.com/bbcfood
Duration : 0:4:7
Not only is this recipe great because it cuts down on the fat by griddling – not frying – the meat, you also get to regulate how you like your steak done by cooking it first. It’s really important to use a good-quality oyster sauce because this is the base flavour. Also, remember the secret to stir-frying is to have all your ingredients prepared before you start.
Ready in 20 minutes
The noodle dish
* 100g wide rice noodles
* 200g lean sirloin steak, trimmed of all fat
* Olive oil spray
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 teaspoon olive oil
* 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and sliced
* 2cm knob of ginger, peeled and finely shredded
* 3 spring onions, cut in half widthways then lengthways through the middle
* 10 small shiitake mushrooms, 5 large ones cut in half
* 100g tenderstem broccoli, sliced lengthways through the middle
* 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
* 1 red chilli, sliced
* 3 tablespoons premium oyster sauce
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
Method: How to cook healthy ho fan beef noodles
1. Boil the kettle. Place the rice noodles in a large bowl, pour over the boiled water and cover with clingfilm. Leave for five minutes or until tender.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water to prevent them sticking together (they will heat up again when you add them to the stir-fry).
3. Heat a griddle pan until smoking. Spritz the steak with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place the steak onto the griddle pan and grill for one to two minutes on each side. This will give you a nice medium-rare steak.
5. If you like it more or less cooked, change the cooking time accordingly, but remember that when you add the steak to the stir-fry it will cook a little more.
6. Remove from heat and leave to rest for five minutes. Slice thinly widthways.
7. To make the sauce, mix the ingredients together with a splash of water.
8. Heat a wok. Add the olive oil and throw in the garlic, ginger, spring onion, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli and peppers and stir-fry for two minutes.
9. Pour over the sauce, and add the noodles and steak. Give it a big stir until combined and serve topped with the chilli.
Duration : 0:1:36
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: beef, cooking, diet, Easy, fan, fat, Flavour, halal, Healthy, ho, low, mushroom, noodles, oyster, quality, recipe, rice, sauce, shiitake, Sirloin, soy, steak, stir-fry, wide, wok, حلال
The Hairy Bikers are in Mexico to demonstrate the best way to cook a delicious and traditional Mexian dish: spicy chicken and pork tetelas with salsa and refried beans. This recipe runs across two videos. Check out part two for the full recipe! Watch more high quality videos on the Food YouTube channel from BBC Worldwide here: http://www.youtube.com/bbcfood
Duration : 0:4:41
Pork BBQ Ribs Recipe – Beef Barbecue Ribs Recipe
Barbecue ribs may be a summer favorite, but are delicious year-round! Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows us the most popular rib varieties and shares a recipe for how to barbecue baby back ribs on the grill. Pass those napkins!
Easy BBQ Ribs
4 lb. pork baby back ribs
1 cup BULL’S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Cut ribs into 2-rib sections
Place ribs in the Dutch oven or stockpot. Add enough water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. Drain.
Heat grill to medium heat. Grill ribs 10 mins. Or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbecue sauce.
– Serve with a hot baked potato and crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
– Cut ribs into sections as directed. Place in large microwaveable bowl. Add 1/2 cup water. Microwave on HIGH 20 min., gently stirring after 10 min.; drain. Grill as directed.
– Prepare using KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce.
Orange Barbecued Ribs
Prep Time : 5 min
Total Time : 1 hr 35 min
1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp. orange zest
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
3 lb. pork spareribs or baby back ribs
MIX barbecue sauce, zest, juice and pepper.
PLACE ribs, bone-sides down, on grill.
GRILL, uncovered, 30 min. on each side. Brush with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 30 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture.
– Balance this special occasion entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and vegetable.
– Heat grill to low heat. Substitute 1 (3-lb.) cut-up broiler-fryer chicken for the ribs. Place chicken, skin-sides down, on greased grill. Grill, uncovered, 50 min. to 1 hour or until chicken is done (165°F), turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce mixture the last 15 min. of grilling time. Makes 5 servings.
Use Your Oven
– Heat oven to 350°F. Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture the last 30 min. of baking time.
pork bbq ribs recipe
grill barbecue ribs recipe
grilling pork bbq ribs
grill bbq beef ribs
grilling barbecue pork ribs
bbq baby back ribs
Duration : 0:3:21
Categories: Quality Pork Tags: baby, barbecue, barbecue ribs, barbeque, bbq, bbq beef ribs, bbq pork ribs, bbq ribs, bbq ribs recipe, beef, boil, canadian, charcoal, cook, cooked, cooking, dry, Easy, gas, grill, grilled, grilling, how, howdini, kraft, Loin, make, pork, recipe, Ribs, rub, sauce, short, Slow, spare, To
The Hairy Bikers are in Mexico to demonstrate the best way to cook a delicious and traditional Mexian dish: spicy chicken and pork tetelas with salsa and refried beans. This clip also includes a ‘how-to’ guide for making tortillas. This recipe runs across two videos. Check out part one for the full recipe! Watch more high quality videos on the Food YouTube channel from BBC Worldwide here: http://www.youtube.com/bbcfood
Duration : 0:3:2
Take a bone in leg of lamb, smoke on the BBQ for 6 hours and you have a prime rib style of meat that makes many tasty dishes! Here we are cooking it up Italian style and baking some Lamb Fritata (or how ever youtube spells it) with bacon, egg, and hash browns obrien! A mini skillet and loaf all at once!
Duration : 0:3:41