I have wonderful prime rib leftover from Christmas that I currently have in the freezer along with about 1/4 cup of the au jus. The piece of beef is about 2 1/2 inches thick and includes both one end cut and then the rest up to the wonderfully rare center. What would be the best way to reheat this, yet retain it as rare as possible?
Heat the au jus then place the rib in the hot sauce for a short amount of time. It will warm it but not cook it more and will help keep it very moist. Thats how they do it in restaurants.
How to make Beef Bourguignonne. Beef Bourguignon. Beef Bourguignonne is the perfect dish for dinner.
1 lb of quality beef, cubed
salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 lb of pearl onions
2 medium carrots,sliced
3/4 tsp of marjoram
3/4 tsp of thyme
4 tbsp of parsley
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
4-5 slices of bacon
3/4 cup of red wine
1 cup of beef broth
2 tbsp of tomato paste
1/4 cup of flour
12 oz of mushrooms, quartered
1. Season the cubed beef with salt and pepper.
2. Add the seasoned beef to a medium glass bowl and combine with the pearl onions, carrots, marjoram, thyme, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, red wine. Stir and cover. Let this marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
3. In a skillet, cook 4-5 slices of bacon and then cut the bacon into pieces.
4. To a slow cooker, add the meat mixture, bacon pieces, red wine and beef broth.
5. Next add tomato paste.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Stir everything together and then cover.
8. This stew can cook for between 4 and 8 hours depending on your schedule.
9. Towards the end of the cooking process, blend the flour with beef stock from the pot to make a sluree. Then add it to the stew
Visit www.holidaykitchen.tv for printable recipes and to buy the dvd.
Duration : 0:2:6
Categories: Cooking Quality Meats Tags: beef, Beef Bourguignonne Dinner Recipe, Bourguignonn, Christmas, Crawford Farm Meat, dinner, Holidays, meat, Prime Beef, recipe, recipes, Simmer, Slow, stew, Stock, vegetables
Frying of a Prime Rib Steak!!
– RECIPE –
1. Get 1.5 inch thick high quality Prime Ribs and here we did it with steaks without any fat.
2. Marinade 30 min before you fry them. Add following:
- fresh rosemary
- freshly grind black pepper
- some chilly powder
- olive oil
- few drops of soya sauce (not more, will burn and spoil the steak)
- lemon/lime juice or vinegar
- a little bit of hazel nut oil if you like
3. mix all these with the meat nicely and let the spices distribute.
4. get the pan ready. it has to be maximum possible hot.
5. fry the steaks for 1 min each side till 5-6 minutes.
REMEMBER: add the salt to taste while frying the steak to retain the juicy flavours. if given before the water and all nice flavours will go out…
Let the Steak rest for 2-3 minutes and serve with lemon juice, herb butter and fresh olives and get some nice and crunchy bread to go with it…
follow me on twitter
Duration : 0:5:39
Maybe a few of you have some suggestions because i always come home from the store with the same things. I’m not too picky, as long as the dish has a good amount of meat in it. And i don’t mind cooking meals that are worth the quality. Any suggestions?
Here are some things I have cooked in the last couple weeks
maybe it will give you an idea.
grilled pork chops, grilled zucchini with onions,
minute steaks, egg plant au gratin
baked orange roughy, fried potatoes, aspargus
homemade chicken pot pie
mexican layer dip (its a meal)
This is so good, I use broccoli instead of mixed vege.
CHICKEN POT PIE
1 can veg-all mixed vegetables
1 can cream of potato soup
1 can cream chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1 or 2 large chicken breast cut into chunks
salt and pepper to taste
2 9-inch deep dish unbaked pie crust
Saute chicken in 2 tablespoons olive oil for about 3 minute until light brown, add chicken to the first 4 ingredients.
Mix together and pour into pie crust. Put top crust on pie, cut 4 slits in the crust. Brush with beaten egg wash.
Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 45 minutes
Recently, people have been raising questions about the livestock industry. As livestock producers, its important to know that we pay close attention community concerns when we improve our farms. For more than 100 years, farms like ours have been providing you with high quality pork. And farmers like us follow strict, state regulations. But to be successful, we have to grow just like any other business, because we want to provide you with the best product, at the best price, for generations to come.
Duration : 0:0:31
Have already tried House of prime rib and Broadway Prime.
Beef its whats for dinner!!!
Thanks for the advise.
Sundance Steak House in Palo Alto. It’s on El Camino, across the street from Stanford University.
Here’s my new Cabelas 1 HP meat grinder with 7lbs of cut up chuck roast in the feed tray. 1 minute 17 seconds later and it’s ground and ready for chili. Notice the motor never changes RPM. You cant tell there is meat running through it. This thing Rocks! If you want a top quality grinder then check out Cabelas, they’re made in Italy. All SS head, internals and reduction gears with a fan cooled motor. Great grinder!!!
Duration : 0:1:20
Pork BBQ Ribs Recipe – Beef Barbecue Ribs Recipe
Barbecue ribs may be a summer favorite, but are delicious year-round! Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shows us the most popular rib varieties and shares a recipe for how to barbecue baby back ribs on the grill. Pass those napkins!
Easy BBQ Ribs
4 lb. pork baby back ribs
1 cup BULL’S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 40 min
Cut ribs into 2-rib sections
Place ribs in the Dutch oven or stockpot. Add enough water to completely cover ribs; cover with lid. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 20 min. Drain.
Heat grill to medium heat. Grill ribs 10 mins. Or until done, turning occasionally and brushing generously with barbecue sauce.
- Serve with a hot baked potato and crisp mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing.
- Cut ribs into sections as directed. Place in large microwaveable bowl. Add 1/2 cup water. Microwave on HIGH 20 min., gently stirring after 10 min.; drain. Grill as directed.
- Prepare using KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce.
Orange Barbecued Ribs
Prep Time : 5 min
Total Time : 1 hr 35 min
1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
1 tsp. orange zest
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
3 lb. pork spareribs or baby back ribs
MIX barbecue sauce, zest, juice and pepper.
PLACE ribs, bone-sides down, on grill.
GRILL, uncovered, 30 min. on each side. Brush with barbecue sauce mixture. Grill 30 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture.
- Balance this special occasion entree with smart side dishes. For example, choose a mixed green salad and vegetable.
- Heat grill to low heat. Substitute 1 (3-lb.) cut-up broiler-fryer chicken for the ribs. Place chicken, skin-sides down, on greased grill. Grill, uncovered, 50 min. to 1 hour or until chicken is done (165°F), turning occasionally and brushing with barbecue sauce mixture the last 15 min. of grilling time. Makes 5 servings.
Use Your Oven
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place ribs on rack of broiler pan. Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until ribs are done (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with barbecue sauce mixture the last 30 min. of baking time.
pork bbq ribs recipe
grill barbecue ribs recipe
grilling pork bbq ribs
grill bbq beef ribs
grilling barbecue pork ribs
bbq baby back ribs
Duration : 0:3:21
Categories: Quality Pork Tags: baby, barbecue, barbecue ribs, barbeque, bbq, bbq beef ribs, bbq pork ribs, bbq ribs, bbq ribs recipe, beef, boil, canadian, charcoal, cook, cooked, cooking, dry, Easy, gas, grill, grilled, grilling, how, howdini, kraft, Loin, make, pork, recipe, Ribs, rub, sauce, short, Slow, spare, To
Founded by Joshua and Jessica Applestone in June 2004, Fleisher’s, has become a Kingston and now with its newest addition, a Rhinebeck, NY destination. Known for its prime cuts of beef, pork, lamb and veal and its house-made nitrate-free bacon, heritage hams and homemade sausages, pastured eggs, artisanal cheese and local, organic produce-making it a one-stop shopping experience.
Duration : 0:6:29