Beef Bourguignonne Dinner Recipe
How to make Beef Bourguignonne. Beef Bourguignon. Beef Bourguignonne is the perfect dish for dinner.
1 lb of quality beef, cubed
salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 lb of pearl onions
2 medium carrots,sliced
3/4 tsp of marjoram
3/4 tsp of thyme
4 tbsp of parsley
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 bay leaf
4-5 slices of bacon
3/4 cup of red wine
1 cup of beef broth
2 tbsp of tomato paste
1/4 cup of flour
12 oz of mushrooms, quartered
1. Season the cubed beef with salt and pepper.
2. Add the seasoned beef to a medium glass bowl and combine with the pearl onions, carrots, marjoram, thyme, parsley, garlic, bay leaf, red wine. Stir and cover. Let this marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
3. In a skillet, cook 4-5 slices of bacon and then cut the bacon into pieces.
4. To a slow cooker, add the meat mixture, bacon pieces, red wine and beef broth.
5. Next add tomato paste.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Stir everything together and then cover.
8. This stew can cook for between 4 and 8 hours depending on your schedule.
9. Towards the end of the cooking process, blend the flour with beef stock from the pot to make a sluree. Then add it to the stew
Visit www.holidaykitchen.tv for printable recipes and to buy the dvd.
Duration : 0:2:6