These potatoes are an excellent accompaniment to fish, meat and poultry dishes… Enjoy!!!
4 1/2 lbs of steamed potatoes (not peeled)
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup of heavy cream
3/4 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 table spoon olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
Grated parmesan cheese to taste
Chives for garnish
– Sautée the pepper in the olive oil over high heat. Set aside.
– Cut on side of the potato and scoop out the pulp.
– Mix the butter, heavy cream, Philadelphia cream cheese, salt and pepper.
– Stir the sautée peppers in.
– Spoon the mixture back into the potatoes’ skins, grade the parmesan cheese on the top of the potatoes and back it for 8 minutes at 400 F.
Decorate with thin slices of peppers and chives
Duration : 0:9:45
How to make delicious Korean pork bone soup, enough for 2 or 3 servings.
Full recipe is on my site: http://www.maangchi.com/recipes/gamjatang
Duration : 0:6:30
Founded by Joshua and Jessica Applestone in June 2004, Fleisher’s, has become a Kingston and now with its newest addition, a Rhinebeck, NY destination. Known for its prime cuts of beef, pork, lamb and veal and its house-made nitrate-free bacon, heritage hams and homemade sausages, pastured eggs, artisanal cheese and local, organic produce-making it a one-stop shopping experience.
Duration : 0:6:29