i am making a pizza have dough made, i am just using what is in fridge. that is cheese, onion, tomatoes and thought i had sweetcorn and tined tomatoes but i dont. so will have to use keptup for sause argh, but have no time to go to shops and thats all there is. but here’s the question i want my prime diced beef to be soft and tender when eaten. so what way should i cook it before i put in oven. pizza should only take bout 15-20 mins in oven. frying it will that not leave it tought. how to cook it quickly before i put it in oven. thanks inadvance
it was in tray like that
i love bbq sauce but cant put on it as boyfriend has senitive stomach
thanks so far but any more hints please.
that’s a tough one because you want it to be tender so I would start off with a little oil in a skillet and fry it a little then turn it down to maybe Medium and put a top on it and let it simmer til tender make sure to keep checking it so it doesn’t burn or add a little water at a time season it well!
Categories: Prime Beef Tags:
Just your mom and me J O to the I am the KEY picking out the best beef in the bin. and yes Thats real footage I am skinny and DOING YOUR MOMMA!!!
Duration : 0:3:56
Why travel to Cebu, Philippines of all places? What makes Cebu, Philippines special among all other places in the whole country – or the world even? If your travel plans for this year includes Cebu, here are some reasons why we’re certain that you won’t regret your decision on choosing Cebu as your travel destination.
What Makes Cebu Popular
Even if we weren’t to talk about any of the famous tourist spots of Cebu, Philippines, there are still other things that make Cebu so very popular with the tourists. First, there’s the food. If you love those ripe yellow mangoes, you absolutely must go to Guadulupe because their mangoes – served dried or not – can never fail to make taste buds water.
And then there’s chicharon or pork rind; if you’ve never tasted chicharon yet, a good place to start would be at Cebu. Other food to explore in Cebu would be “puso”, the hanging rice, dangit, a dried fish usually eaten for breakfast and budbud, another type of rice.
And then there are the souvenirs or other accessories that you may only purchase in Cebu, Philippine. If you come from a country experiencing all four seasons – people back home would probably appreciate if you give them the beautifully hand woven blankets made from Argao. People with deep faith would no doubt appreciate as well gifts of the Medallions of the Christ Child. For fashion lovers, jewelry made from Mactan stone, corals or seashells are very much popular.
Lastly, there are the guitars. People with fine ears for music can’t help but appreciate the quality of guitars manufactured in Cebu. If you also want to see with your very own eyes the manufacturing process of a guitar, from start to finish, LapuLapu City of Cebu is the place to travel to.
And now finally, we come to the places…
Magellan’s Cross – Since the Philippines began to be of interest to the world thanks to Ferdinand Magellan’s discovery in 1521, tourists might as well begin their travel plans by visiting Magellan’s Cross which is found in Magallanes Street of Cebu City. This place is of much historical value to the Philippines because it’s also where the baptismal rites of the earliest Filipino Christians were held.
Mactan Island – Water sports have always been a favorite activity by tourists when visiting the Cebu and if you’re fond of this as well, make sure that you drop by Mactan Island because the waves there are alike no place else!
Cebu is also the jumping point to other exciting destinations like Dumaguete, Bohol and Sumilon.
Categories: Quality Pork Tags:
Ok, Back to this playthrough again. I had some confusion with this level and struggled to fine i think 4 of the 7 Muppet Tokens here. I went back to this level yesterday and managed to find them. I accidently recorded too loud so the sound quality wont be very good at those bits.
So yeah, This is the “temple of pork”. Alot of swimming in this level. THe second part will probably be up tomrow.
High quality test here too
Duration : 0:9:14
These potatoes are an excellent accompaniment to fish, meat and poultry dishes… Enjoy!!!
4 1/2 lbs of steamed potatoes (not peeled)
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup of heavy cream
3/4 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 table spoon olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
Grated parmesan cheese to taste
Chives for garnish
- Sautée the pepper in the olive oil over high heat. Set aside.
- Cut on side of the potato and scoop out the pulp.
- Mix the butter, heavy cream, Philadelphia cream cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stir the sautée peppers in.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potatoes’ skins, grade the parmesan cheese on the top of the potatoes and back it for 8 minutes at 400 F.
Decorate with thin slices of peppers and chives
Duration : 0:9:45
Adding Acorn Squash to a Tagine is easy with these tips, get expert advice on cooking recipes and Moroccan dishes in this free video.
Expert: Sheena McLeod
Bio: Sheena McLeod, a dietitian and graduate of the University of Western Ontario, has an extensive background in menu planning, recipe development and quality standards.
Filmmaker: Melissa Schenk
Duration : 0:1:6
Have already tried House of prime rib and Broadway Prime.
Beef its whats for dinner!!!
Thanks for the advise.
Sundance Steak House in Palo Alto. It’s on El Camino, across the street from Stanford University.
Start with a grade of 100:
1) For every listing of "by-product"-, subtract 10 points
2) For every non-specific animal source ("meat" or "poultry", meat, meal or fat) reference, subtract 10 points
3) If the food contains BHA, BHT, or ethoxyquin, subtract 10 points
4) For every grain "mill run" or non-specific grain source,subtract 5 points
5) If the same grain ingredient is used 2 or more times in the first five ingredients (i.e. "ground brown rice", "brewerâ?Ts rice", "rice flour" are all the same grain), subtract 5 points
6) If the protein sources are not meat meal and there are less than 2 meats in the top 3 ingredients, subtract 3 points
7) If it contains any artificial colorants, subtract 3 points
8 ) If it contains ground corn or whole grain corn, subtract 3points
9) If corn is listed in the top 5 ingredients, subtract 2 morepoints
10) If the food contains any animal fat other than fish oil,subtract 2 points
11) If lamb is the only animal protein source (unless your dog is allergic to other protein sources), subtract 2 points
12) If it contains soy or soybeans, subtract 2 points
13) If it contains wheat (unless you know that your dog isnt allergic to heat), subtract 2 points
14) If it contains beef (unless you know that your dog isnt allergic to beef), subtract 1 point
15) If it contains salt, subtract 1 point
1) If any of the meat sources are organic, add 5 points
2) If the food is endorsed by any major breed group or[Ann W. Firestone] nutritionist, add 5 points
3) If the food is baked not extruded, add 5 points
4) If the food contains probiotics, add 3 points
5) If the food contains fruit, add 3 points
6) If the food contains vegetables (NOT corn or other grains), add 3 points
7) If the animal sources are hormone-free and antibiotic-free, add 2 points
8 ) If the food contains barley, add 2 points
9) If the food contains flax seed oil (not just the seeds), add 2 points
10) If the food contains oats or oatmeal, add 1 point
11) If the food contains sunflower oil, add 1 point
12) For every different specific animal protein source (other than the first one; count "chicken" and "chicken meal" as only one protein source, but "chicken" and "" as 2 different sources), add 1 point
13) If it contains glucosamine and chondroitin, add 1 point
14) If the vegetables have been tested for pesticides and are pesticide-free, add 1 point
Authority Harvest Baked / Score 116 A+
Bil-Jac Select / Score 68
Canidae-119 points A+
Chicken Soup Senior / Score 115 A+
Chicken soup-113 points A+
Diamond Maintenance / Score 64 F
Diamond Lamb Meal & Rice / Score 92 B
Diamond Large Breed 60+ Formula / Score 99 A
Dick Van Patten’s Natural Balance Ultra Premium / Score 122 A+
Dick Van Patten’s Duck and Potato / Score 106 A+
Eagle Pack Holistic Chicken-114 points A+
Eagle Pack Holistic: 119
Eagle Pack Large and Giant Breed Puppy: 94
Eagle Pack Natural: 94
Eukanuba Large Breed Adult: 83
Eukanuba Natural Lamb and Rice-87 points B
Flint River Ranch: 92 (non-specific fat source)
Foundations / Score 106 A+
Hund-n-Flocken Adult Dog (lamb) by Solid Gold / Score 93 A
Iams Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Premium / Score 73
Iams Lamb Meal and Rice-74 points
Iams Large Breed: 83
Innova Dog / Score 114 A+
Innova Evo / Score 114 A+
Kirkland Signature Chicken, Rice, and Vegetables / Score 110 A+
Natural Balance Duck and Potato-114 points A+
Nutrisource Lamb and Rice / Score 87 B
Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed Puppy / Score 87 B
Nutro Natural choice Lamb and Rice-85 points
Nutro Chicken, Rice, & Oatmeal: 85 (non-specific fat source)
Ol Roy-9 points
Pedigree Adult Complete-14 points
Pedigree Complete Nutrition: 42 points
Pet Gold Adult with Lamb & Rice / Score 23
Pro Plan All Breed: 68 points
Pro Plan Natural Turkey & Barley / Score 103 A+
Purina Beniful / Score 17
Purina Dog/ Score 62
Purina Come-n-Get It / Score 16
Royal Canin Bulldog / Score 100 A+
Royal Canin Natural Blend Adult / Score 106 A+
Sensible Choice Chicken and Rice / Score 97 A
Science Diet Advanced Protein Senior 7+ / Score 63
Science Diet chicken adult maintainance-45 points
Science Diet Large Breed: 68 points
Science Diet for Large Breed Puppies / Score 69
Solid Gold Bison-123 points A+
Timberwolf Organics Lamb and Venison-136 points A+
Wellness Super 5 Mix Chicken: 117 points A+
Wolfking Adult Dog (bison) by Solid Gold / Score 97 A
I am sure many of you know your stuff but this was helpful for me so I thought I would share.
Now for my question….Which of the B’s or better is affordable? What do you feed your dogs? Do you feed your diff. breeds diff. food?
I have only heard great things about blue buffalo…
I feed raw, so my dog’s food is probably rated 200! Raw is THE BEST.
Not all of the foods were letter graded, so I can’t say what the best "B" food is…but I think the best food overall is Taste Of The Wild!
Categories: Grade A Poultry Tags: